Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday

About

  • What's the deal behind RhX?

I was browsing around a few websites and started noticing the lack of quality in other peoples releases, they either picked the ugliest women, had dead links or the their files contained some kind of adware/spyware. I have always loved red heads not only cause of their petite body structure and porcelain skin complexion but because they seem to be more passionate and firey.

  • How many of you run RhX?

It's only me, I maintain the website, find the new releases and upload them for your guys.

  • I have seen other files online with the RhX tags, how do I know their legit?

I have also seen some other uploaders that use our brand to upload other stuff, I always release our files in RAR format and they are always password protected, also our rar's always have 3 files inside of them: Video File, RhX.txt and a Shortcut to our site.

  • I found one of your files online but don't know the password to unzip it.

All our files are released with the same password: "www.redheadsex.blogspot.com".

  • I downloaded one of your files but don't know how to open it or what video player to use.

I have a special section to help new users find the right software to download, open and view our files.

  • I am scared to download one of your files as I have had bad experiences in the past downloading files from others.

I personally scan every file I upload with Nod32, Kaspersky and Ad Aware Pro.
  • I am the copyright owner to one of the files you have released and would like it removed.

First please read our disclaimer for an legal issues you may have, after that you can use the contact section to get in touch with me and I will remove it as soon as possible.